Haunted Wood It ignites me like an embered coal
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She wandered through through the woods, mapping how it changed. The trees giving way to different types, the way they made her feel.
She loved the diversity.
It was pleasant and she didn't mind slacking off for a bit. She could go recruit some other time.

She was too wrapped up in her own world, watching song birds prepare for the impending winter, spotting squirrels scurry from her path and the thick rustle of hares and rabbits escaping in panic. They had no concerns today, though.
The huntress was not hunting today.

Then, a thick smell hit her. Blood. Blood and the thick, heavy scent of his pheromones hitting her.
A man. One that smelled attractive. Was he as impressive as the burly, enduring -- not to mention downright handsome -- Vengeance.

She stalked around, making herself look like a snack, though not desperately seeking the source. Looking, but not thoroughly.  Alas, she couldn't see him.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 03, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 04, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 04, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 05, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 05, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 08, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 08, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 17, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 02:57 PM