Lost Creek Hollow the library of alexandria is burning
32 Posts
Ooc —
3 ; trespass roll. Done!

Out of the dark came a streak of malice the likes of which Mink had never encountered; he cringed and ducked but wasn't swift enough to fully evade, managing to drop the fish in the process as he recoiled. All he wanted was a home! Maybe he had made a mistake and chosen the wrong place; it had been literal years since he had seen a pack, not to mention he had been staking out this particular place for a while... which sounds creepy but he swears he doesn't mean anything by it!

Still, this vantablack force of nature was sweeping towards him and all that Mink could do was shout as those teeth came barred and ready to (probably) evicerate him -- OH MY GOD I'M SORRY I JUST WANTED TO BRING YOU SOME FISH! He was falling over himself as he bent back and tried to compact his lithe body, backpedaling in to a heap while he was accosted. This was the last thing the sweet man expected; as far as his research went, this pack was small and calm, so what the ever loving heck????????
Messages In This Thread
the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 06, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Terance - September 07, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 07, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Terance - September 09, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 10, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Terance - September 11, 2019, 07:02 AM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 11, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Terance - September 13, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 13, 2019, 09:32 PM