King Elk Forest Strike the match, play it loud
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Elegance fit snugly in describing the females personality, she was the essence of grace and humility. Rye was intrigued, fascinated by all her beauty and grace. He wondered how and why she held much finesse but answers to such quieres were locked behind time. For now small chatter would perhaps slowly unravel her mysteries. So much to learn, so little time. 

Rye rolled around Effies' name in his mind, familiarizing himself with it; knowing damn well he was going to forget it. He returned with a smile of his own and said, "Effie? I haven't heard that name before but it's beautiful." Rye couldn't deny it, the name fit her well. "As for why I'm out here? No real reason other than I like to stretch my legs from time to time. Staying within my packs borders doesn't give a fella a lot of roaming room." The tension reared its ugly head back in his mind. Rye couldn't help but search for a reaction within the female. Would she give one with the mention of his pack? His eyes kept track of every detail it could. He was at odds however, Effie gave off a calming effect but Towhees talk about the Blackfeathers had him concerned. 

With a nervous repositioning in the way he sat, Rye asked her the same. "What of yourself? What brings you to these woods?" His worries were stubborn but his need to give everyone a fair chance was going to prevail, no if ands or buts. None of it! None.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 13, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 13, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 14, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 14, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 15, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 15, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 16, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 16, 2019, 10:06 PM