King Elk Forest Strike the match, play it loud
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Feelings of mistrust and tension flew out the door in quick succession of the other. The female explained her situation, lost family and pack mates. The male softened internally but grew frustrated at his own haste to write her off as a possible Blackfeather. Then as she spoke of her concerns with safety, guilt set in. He sown the worries into her mind, the least he could do was put her at ease. "I don't mean to ignore your question but I need to apologize," His head sunk slightly at his words. "I'm only nervous due to a pack that roamed these lands, not here in particular but they were near. From what I hear they are a nasty bunch. I'm sorry but I put my guard up with you. However I know now that was unnecessary, you've shown yourself to be kind. Nothing like those Blackfeathers." He said quietly, nearly reluctant to admit his mistake.

Rye wanted to help her in any way he could. Now worried about her safety staying alone in the woods. He wanted to invite her to his pack, a safe place to stay and food to keep her alive.  "Before I continue, I just want to say sorry again and to further my apology I would like to invite you to my pack, Asterism Grove. Its not far from here so you can visit here all you'd like and come back to a home if needed." He looked at her with a warm smile, hoping she would accept. His assumptions about her might stand in the way of her acceptance but he wouldn't feel right about not extending a helping hand. "I understand if you wouldn't like to, I know you would like to stay near the forest to keep an eye out for your family." Rye let out a quiet sigh, still feeling ashamed of his assumptions.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 13, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 13, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 14, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 14, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 15, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 15, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 16, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 16, 2019, 10:06 PM