King Elk Forest Strike the match, play it loud
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The weight lifted from his mind, springing it back to life with relief. His ears perked up and once more a smile was present, and with her acceptance of joining his pack he was further delighted. Joy and excitement fluttered his stomach and mind, he was glad to know she would at least be safe behind the invisible walls that protected the grove. It seemed by the minute he was growing fonder and fonder of the female, her kindness, elegance and forgiveness were shining stars in her nature. He was sure she would make a good member of AG. With the wag of his tail and a chuckle from his chest, he spoke,

"That's great! I agree to your terms, I'd like to get to know you better. Oh and thank you for forgiving me." Rye gazed back at the female with happiness etched into his eyes. He was undoubtedly thankful at her acceptance and even her terms. He was eager to get to know her and all her quirks, mannerisms and what fun they could have. Everything she shown him so far was pleasant and peace bringing. She was wonderful. 

"Just so you know, I'm not very good at giving directions, so the best option would be to follow me. When you're ready of course." He offered. Rye was more of a by sight kinda guy, he could tell her land marks to look out for but even those he wouldn't describe properly enough. Whenever she was ready to hit the road he'd be there, always a howl away.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 13, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 13, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 14, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 14, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 15, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 15, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 16, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 16, 2019, 10:06 PM