Silverlight Terrace [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
as it stood, tundra was only gifted the peace of unconsciousness for a good 5 minutes and perhaps could she ever recall those 5 minutes she'd come to regret her mind's decision to return to this shuddering world. for indeed her instincts had alerted her that despite the recent venom taking over her mind, she did not wish to die- the peaceful nothingness she'd drifted away onto was not really to be feared. the living world was much scarier. 

nevertheless eyelids fluttered and a pain descended upon the pale soldier as she groaned softly. a voice? she attempted to fully open her eyes but the moment a slant of light reached them she had to retreat behind protective lids with a soft hiss as pain shot through her head. blood oozed from her right temple and pooled into a sticky mess where her stained cheek pressed against the ground but she wasn't aware. in fact she was starting to feel nothing again and her eyes were starting to roll back yet some primal instinct took a jab at the control panels before her mind could take her away again and pain shocked through her once more and she could feel the ground again and smell the...other wolf. 

the first movement side the quick rise and fall of her flank with each shaky breath was the pinning of her ears because what was that noise? yet the motion did nothing to alleviate the ringing and a distressed rumble rose from her chest. for a few more moments she lay motionless, shifting in and out of conciousness as her mind fought desperately to drag her back into the shadows although stubborn instincts continued to keep her tethered to reality with pangs of pain.

eventually after what felt like a lifetime to her but was in reality, probably only 10 minutes at the most; her mind gave up and let her remain crumpled on this mountain side. whether that was something she should be glad about or not was certainly debatable. 

a moan drifts from ivory jaws as eyes finally open, squinting at the light as things swam for a few sickening moments before finally coming together. her breath hitches as she inhales the unfamiliar territory and then they zero in on the man standing before her and lips curl back as a growl rumbles in her chest. yet the moment she lifts her head it's cut off by another wave of dizziness and she has a moment where she's convinced her stomach's rolling would have her puke up her last meal but it eventually passes and she's left panting and blinking blearily as she glances about with a growing panic. this was certainly not blackfeather woods, where the fuck? and who the fuck? her gaze dropped to the blood where her head had been resting and grit her teeth at the way her body ached each time she moved. 

every moment that passed had this fear shifting into a much darker anger as she looked back to the man, teeth still bared as she snarl broke free once more and she spat as angrily as she could giving the hoarse shakiness of her voice; "who the fuck are you and what have you...where have you taken me?she wants to stand but the fear of falling gets the better of her, no fucking way was she going to fall in front of him. but how? it made no sense how had he gotten her here when she'd been safe in the woods? had something happened to the pack? now that sent a cold sense of dread shooting through her but she struggled against it, refusing to give him that as she glared stonily at him. if he was planning to kill her she wasn't going to give him the pleasure of getting to see her scared. fuck that if he came near her she was at least going to give him something sore to remember her by.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 15, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 15, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 03:43 PM