Hoshor Plains in poisoned places, we are anti-venom
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
pping yall, let me know if its not okay
He's strange, She tells @Eleni as she leads her out of the mountains to the place she'd left @Eastwood. Very... serious, but not in a cute way like Aldric. I can never decide if I like him or not — but I saved him because he might be useful, so he follows me. She falls silent as she catches his scent, glancing to her sister to see her reaction.
Regardless of Eleni's reaction, she pushes away the moment of gossip and tries her best to look innocent when they finally find Eastwood. Hey, She calls, pace picking up until she reaches him. Her shoulder protests, but she ignores it in favor of introductions. Eastwood — this is my sister, Eleni. We were... separated some time ago. I found her in the mountains. She glances to Eleni again, lips curving slightly with the hint of a smile as she recalls their reunion. She'd missed her sister far more than she knows how to express.
Common || Tevene
Messages In This Thread
in poisoned places, we are anti-venom - by Old One - September 18, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: in poisoned places, we are anti-venom - by Eastwood - September 18, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: in poisoned places, we are anti-venom - by Eleni - September 19, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: in poisoned places, we are anti-venom - by Old One - November 15, 2019, 08:11 PM