Coconut Grove sometimes your words just hypnotize me
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The other is still relatively sharp in her mind and her ability to speak. Gracious watched her carefully as she stood up. It was like trying to watch a fawn stand for the first time, though the sense of haste still nipped at the mountain woman's heels due to the need to get away from the water and sand. "Move slowly, if you must. Falling will be harder to get up from." . Slow and steady, it was the best option for the two at the moment.

Minerva walks a few steps, though when Gracious saw her lose a bit of balance and try to reclaim her ground, she brushed herself up against her, shoulder by shoulder. "Lean on me, we will walk together, slow." . Gracious wanted to help in any way she could, whether that meant practically carrying the woman on top of her if need be. She was strong enough to.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 22, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - September 22, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 23, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - September 23, 2019, 01:43 AM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 23, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - October 01, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - October 12, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - October 21, 2019, 10:14 AM