Grouse Thicket i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Private 
tw vomit
tags are just for reference
forward dated to 9/30

A gut-wrenching groan shakes the thicket. Issun stood in the middle, or rather kneeled over himself.

Damnit. Damnit... Chunks of rabbit and blood fly from his mouth, falling back onto the dead corpse. He must’ve been cooped up in this place for ages trying to eat something, but all his attempts were fruitless. He could barely swallow and if he were lucky enough to do so everything would just come back up. Not even water could slither past his throat.

This was by far the most excruciating sickness he has ever felt. It took its toll on him. The light from his eyes had completely vanished, he dragged himself around constantly. His ribs were starting to become visible and he often shook from heat and exhaustion. And yet the warrior was still to stubborn to seek aid or even be seen by any of his peers. He couldn’t bare the thought of forcing @Deku or @Minori to see him like this. Completely broken.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say - by RIP Issun - September 28, 2019, 07:21 PM