Grouse Thicket i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Ah, that voice. Everything about it was complex and contradictory. On the surface it was a strong command, one that would come from a confident adult. Yet it young and small. The tone sounded put together, yet there was a twinge of vulnerability lying deep within. To whom did this voice belong to?

When Issun slowly tilted his head upwards he nearly gasped. His bastard son’s stare bore a hole into his skull. He shouldn’t have been so shocked by his presence. That boy was lurking in the shadows this whole time, he knew that well. He just hoped it would’ve stayed that way longer.

This boy was the embodiment of all his mistakes. The infidelity, the lies, the hearts that were broken, crammed into one clueless child. The blissful ignorance this boy must have angered him to a point. Issun wished he knew the pain he had caused from his moment of birth to this moment.

The warrior lowered his glare. what- what do you want from me? The question was simply him thinking aloud, no doubt cryptic to the child.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say - by RIP Issun - September 28, 2019, 08:46 PM