Grouse Thicket i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
it’s been real! RIP my garbage freckle man <3

If Issun were to come across this battle he would be horrified. Never in a million years would he even think of causing a harm to a child. Yet here he was, hovering over his own blood, eager to tear out his throat.

Gone was the Issun everyone once knew. A selfless warrior, a caring soul, a loving father. His whole being was consumed by a monster.

Who was that monster? Was it the sickness? Was it Higoro? Takara? Minori? Orochi? There was nothing to blame. There was no one to blame. The only thing that destroyed him was himself. All the lies, the fear, the anger. It had been festering in him for so long, only kept hidden by a façade. That ugliness could not be concealed any longer. It roamed the earth without shame, rearing its fangs at everything it hated.

There was nothing more he hated than this boy. If he had not been born, none of this would have happened. He could’ve lived his life in peace with his love and his son. Orochi’s very existence destroyed that life. He would die for the pain he has caused. His flesh was so close. His fur tickled his teeth. Just a little closer. Just a few more seconds and he would rid this bastard from the earth!

Then everything went wrong.

He felt his body hover in the air. He saw a rock close in on his face. He heard his fractured bones rattle in his skull. Issun watched the blood pour from his head. It made a trail that led to his horrified son, who quickly ran away.

No. This couldn’t be happening now. He had to get up. He had to clean himself up. He had to see Minori. He had to see Deku. Get up... get up.

Please!

By the time Minori wept over him and Higoro leaned into his ear to whisper his last insults, Issun was far gone from this reality. He was stuck playing tug of war with death. I cannot die, I must see Deku. Please! Please, let me see my son one last time!

That would be his last thought.

A single tear ran down his cheek before the light faded from Issun’s eye.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say - by RIP Issun - September 30, 2019, 06:31 PM