Blackfeather Woods I don't usually give in to peer pressure
"You must make a friend of horror and of mortal terror."
48 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Guardianship? It sounded long and complicated to him, which meant that Sobek needed to know more, needed whatever understanding the other boy could offer him. It also sounded like the name of a game even though Rowan had said it wasn't; he wondered if it was a game played alone, or if maybe they could share it. If there was a winner and a loser, like in most games, or merely participation.

Sobek was a month younger, but both children were mentally quite young. That said, even if he was expected to be immature for a while, the boy was voracious when it came to the study of things. He was innocent in the same regard - noticing that Rowan seemed just as developed, but with a sharpness, as if clarity had been granted to him at some point. A focus. Perhaps mother's gods had played a part in it?

Both boys were adventurers in their own way. Sobek studied Rowan a long moment before he reached some kind of mental conclusion, at which point he launched in to speech again.

Can I help? Can you show me..? The novelty of spending time with an older child was not lost on Sobek. He was enthralled by this idea, this game, and would devour all that Rowan knew of it. I promise not to get in the way.
Messages In This Thread
I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 13, 2019, 04:52 AM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - November 13, 2019, 02:42 PM