Blackfeather Woods I don't usually give in to peer pressure
"You must make a friend of horror and of mortal terror."
48 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Sobek did not like it when his siblings broke the rules; he considered every child within the woods to be a brother or a sister, not understanding the differences between them and the blood that they shared or did not share. Hearing his new companion's explanation was intriguing to him, but soon enough his ears flipped back upon his head and he was giving furtive looks around the mire, concerned that they might be caught doing something they ought not to be—but Sobek also trusted in the woods, in the ravens that Rowan found equal comfort in, and in the trust he held for the adults. They might not see them patrolling on their own routes, but Sobek believed someone was always watching. He did not fully subscribe to the concept of the daedra though, and never once did his mind land upon that as an option; the spirits were things his mother spoke of, but without physical proof, without some aspect of reality to prove to Sobek that another, otherwordly force might exist, he did not entertain the thought.

The boy kept up with Rowan as best he could but found himself lagging behind a half-step or so, keeping an eye on the woods with a little more interest now that he knew they were doing something bad, or at the very least, dangerous. Sobek did not know that there were real dangers outside of the forest and was innocent when it came to other packs, and other creatures. So when there came a flourish of wings overhead, some strangled calls of alarm by one of the remaining birds, he stopped and stared at Rowan as if saying, what is happening? It was at this point the other boy pushed ahead of Sobek, shielding him from something just beyond—and the child's body scythed as he cowered, feeling a mixture of fear and elation at this unexpected change to their shared patrol.
Messages In This Thread
I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - October 08, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 13, 2019, 04:52 AM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - November 13, 2019, 02:42 PM