Blackfeather Woods I don't usually give in to peer pressure
"You must make a friend of horror and of mortal terror."
48 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The woman asked after his wounds, and Sobek finally began to feel the burning sensation of pain along his lower back. It was mostly concentrated to his hips and the areas where the coyote had pulled his fur free of the skin, evidently tearing a few layers of flesh off as well, leaving gaping red sections where it had been trying to hoist him up. There were a few tears where teeth had hooked in to him; these were still bubbling blood, and the red stain was so close to his natural pelt tone that it would be hard to discern placement. But Sobek could feel it, his legs shuddering under the strain of sore muscles being utilized, and he staggered out from the dark, in to a shaft of light that could reveal more.

His steps left streaks of red behind. The blood was flowing out of the wounds on his hips and down the exterior of his legs, matting the leaf-litter with sticky red. He leans against Rowan as he says, I'm.. I'm shaking, and I wanna nap...? With a curious lilt to his voice, a questioning tone. Sobek had slept well the night before and even with the terrors of the coyote attack, he had felt awake up until that moment. He did not understand the dangers of blood loss, nor the sensation of weakness that was growing within him. At least from where he was standing Moonshadow would get a better view of his injuries: superficial tears and missing fur for the most part, with a few dangerously placed, deep cuts to his lower back.
Messages In This Thread
I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 13, 2019, 04:52 AM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - October 18, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - November 13, 2019, 02:42 PM