Swiftcurrent Creek BWP P3: For you, I know I would get messed up
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Pack Activity 
@Rosalie @Alessia @Sherigrim @Helios @Zephyr @Polaris @Lainie @Soter @Morena @Atwood

I'm unsure where Lainie would be in her healing process or where she would be atm, but I can edit if needed <3

I'm not a fan of making these mandatory, so if you're unable to get a post in and want to be pp'd, just let me know!

It had been days since the rock slide shook the territory. He had been patrolling nearby when the quake had almost brought him to the ground. It was followed by a crack and the unmistakable sound or tumbling rock hitting the mountain side as it fell from above. He had arrived to find the creek completely barricaded off with boulders and debris much too heavy to move. 

He had taken a few days to figure things out. Obviously, they couldn't stay here any longer; the mountains were literally falling apart, and their home was ground zero. And now, as he inspected the creek, he could see it was drying up at an alarming rate. They relied too heavily on the water. Staying here was just stupid and putting his family in danger. They had to leave. Now. 

Kavik lifted his head and called for everyone, his howl urgently summoning the pack from wherever they were in the territory.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
BWP P3: For you, I know I would get messed up - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2019, 12:43 PM