Otter Creek I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The gears turned within his mind as he thought of what to do with this boy. To leave him seemed so anti-climatic, but to take in such a pathetic thing seemed more so an annoyance than anything else... but then again, he thought back to @Hela and @Valour... the pups needed someone else to train with, and this boy was much better than the logs and corpses they found. Perhaps their bullying would stop him from being so submissive. 

"Take me with you —" the boy said, at least this time the stutters had calmed. What was most interesting... was he wanted to come back home with the blood-caked man. Finally, a grin found its place. A devious toothy grin. Seemed like the stars had shone in his favor today. 

But he wouldn't make it that easy. The boy had to make himself believe he wanted to be in there more than anything; otherwise he would run the moment he came into the mist. You aren't fit. The other pups are strong, willing killers. You are weak - could you, would you kill without reason. He'd break the boy, like the others, and make him a capable Nightwalker. All he needed was that spark to indicate he was capable... so did he? I could make you strong. 

One by one, even before the breeding season came to be - he was gathering the youth. Molding them to his liking. Would this one be added to such a growing roster - or would he be nothing more than a bag of flesh for the puppies to sink their teeth in and gain knowledge on how to battle bit by bit at this boy's expense. Either way, he had use for him after all...
Messages In This Thread
I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out - by Clay - October 05, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 08:39 AM