Blackfoot Forest BWP3: Let me go out with a bang!
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Private 
For @Mesa (small PP to set the scene lemme know if that's not okay) and tagging @Mahler and @Takiyok if you want to pop in after Kazimir saves Mesa and is dying

The desperate look in Takiyok's eyes was what made her move past the anger and bitterness she felt toward her son. The boy had lost a fantastic man in his life, a father that she assumed was like no other. She had to forgive him for taking his young minded confused anger out on her, since physically she knew she appeared the weakest. She had noticed that Mesa was not around that day and with the quakes growing much worse than before, she was not comfortable letting the boy roam alone. Hence why she followed him to the forest that day...

The bellows of deer and distant sounds of a herd running caused her to hurry her pace, the scent of the boy as strong as it would get. She paused and looked around before hurrying onward. "Mesa! Mesa your mother wont want you wandering!" she shouted for the boy, ears pinning back at how dumb she sounded. She was not some stupid babysitter, why should she have to trek after some insolent little kid? Then again it would be her ass on the line if he died. 

All of a sudden the grunts of the elk turned into loud, startled bellows and the ground started shaking beneath her causing her to stumble and almost faceplant. She gasped and hobbled forward, leaning against every tree she passed so that she could continue her search. Her eyes lifted and kept watch for the boy and for the stampede of elk she heard coming toward the area quickly.
Messages In This Thread
BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 06, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 09, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 11, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Nyx - October 18, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:06 AM