Blackfoot Forest BWP3: Let me go out with a bang!
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
He ran until she couldn't see him anymore and she smiled, watching the dust rise from the dirt the deer had kicked up with their hooves. There was a heaviness to her body, a lack of sensation that could only be one thing and she knew it to be the end. Kazimir did not fret, she did not mourn, nor did she think of what she could have done. Instead she was proud of herself, proud that her last moments had been spent being true to Diaspora. She was so tired, it was so tempting to just close her eyes in the glow of her satisfaction and give in but then there were paw steps and soon a deep voice rumbling at her that gathered her attention. She opened her eyes partially, fiery gaze rolling upward so she could look at him but blinking slowly closed again. After a few moments she opened them and licked her lips, pulling in a deep breath so she could say something meaningful and as he touched her cheek she sighed it out, letting the warmth of his comfort soothe her enough to close her eyes. "Mahler...thank you" and then it was over. The last of her breath left her lungs and her muscles went lax, lips remaining stretched into a content smile.
Messages In This Thread
BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 06, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 09, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 11, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Nyx - October 18, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:06 AM