Blackfeather Woods You can repent but I warn you,
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Feel free to skip.  :)

That voice.

He remembered it so vividly, and the sound was enough for Venamis to feel as though someone had kicked him right in the gut. The young Melonii, having been resting when the howl went up, gathered to his paws and prepared to get the hell out of dodge before he could be found.

His family no longer inhabited the Haunted Wood, but why? Where had they gone? Were they looking for him? Had they finally found him? Venamis felt real panic grip him, chilling him right to his core, concerned that his father might've sent his second to retrieve him - that they might seek to invade Blackfeather if Maegi did not oblige.

Venamis went to the source of Midar's call, certain that his fate would be decided by others on this day. He crept through the trees and remained hidden in shadow, Winter-white eyes finding the collapsed figure of the former Melonii lieutenant at the forest's edge.

The ebony youth paused some distance away, watching quietly as Maegi moved to investigate. He refused to join her, reminding himself that this could easily be a trap to snare him - and Venamis was not prepared to play the part of a frightened rabbit.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
You can repent but I warn you, - by Midar - October 08, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Maegi - October 08, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Venamis - October 09, 2019, 04:26 AM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Midar - October 10, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Maegi - October 11, 2019, 07:55 AM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Midar - October 11, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Midar - October 24, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Venamis - October 28, 2019, 03:24 AM