Haunted Wood I'll Meet You in the Park, I'll Be Calm and Collected
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry again I held off with classes and you were away for a bit. We can keep this thread short if you want since Revui is actually in the ranks now!

The General waited, but all she was met with was a snort in protest. Of course, it would not be that simple, but it still irked her to the end and back. Alison refused to let her annoyance show, instead holding the cold gaze. I know you have all day, I can play the waiting game. Just know I can make your life worse if you choose to not cooperate. 

Food was already scarce, threatening his few meals might not do much, but it would lead to the male wasting away. Perhaps death did not concern him, the gargoyle had barged past their borders with a challenge. Something only the foolish would do, and even now he did not seem concerned with the fact that any member of the Nightwalkers could kill him.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll Meet You in the Park, I'll Be Calm and Collected - by Alison - December 04, 2019, 01:01 PM