Sleepy Fox Hollow you did not break me
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was a gentle mulling of his words—the faintest hint that his heart remained torn. It was understood enough and sympathized with internally—how many had interested her, how many by the side of strong men had she imagined herself? Stigmata had been the first to lay claim to it, and as quickly as he had, her assumed happily ever after had been taken from her.

Time was precious. Mahler would understand that, above all others, and so she refrained the click of her tongue and reiterating such. Instead, she looked to him, her eyes softening before the sylph tentatively reached for him. Her nose would sweep to the strength of his jawline, trailing along to plant a tender kiss to his cheek before she exhaled softly, uncertain how to navigate this conversation.

“There’s still time to decide what you want,” she decided upon, her voice a smoky whisper as she pulled back to study him. “If come time, you’re heart hasn’t decided and you think it’s best for Diaspora… then know I support your decision, whatever it may be.” She paused then her tail delicately swaying to a narrow haunch. “I would hate to see you cheat yourself of the joys of fatherhood, Mahler. The children love you… Trench idolizes you. Everything you’ve done for them—how you’ve stepped up… You should have that for yourself, as well.”
...you should see me in a c r o w n
Messages In This Thread
you did not break me - by Ketzia - October 11, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Ketzia - October 11, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Ketzia - October 17, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Ketzia - October 20, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - October 26, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Ketzia - November 24, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - November 30, 2019, 08:20 PM