Sleepy Fox Hollow you did not break me
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Unable to fathom what ran through the stalwart General’s mind, Ketzia allowed the topic to come to a close, for now. A certain stirring pulled within her at the thought of the man beside her spreading his seed to simply amplify Diaspora’s hold—and she was naive in the notion that it would even assist them in any manner. If the pups were born to others—one even who claimed she was a queen, to what did it benefit them?

A sideways glance was given, the purse of her lips all that was left to the outward appearance before an idle flicker of her ear given, her heart stuttering at the mention of relationships that replicated father and son. A flicker of pain dwelled in her chest for only a moment, the thought of Stigmata, lying cold within the ground, and yet Mahler had been more of a father to the sickly boy than her partner had… and if she were to consider it, it dwelled further than the simple fact that Stigmata was no longer among them. It was that his time had been far more divided than it should have.

Her silence remained as he thanked her. She failed to see how she had been a compliment to the ranks of Diaspora, spare eliciting love form it’s previous General, and so pivotally, she returned to their previous topic, a small frown pulling at the exotic features of the dove. “I need to ask.” She paused, her pace slowing, her embrace pulling from the gentle graze of shoulders to better see him. “How does impregnating one who claims she is a Queen benefit us? Do you believe it elevates us in her eyes?”
...you should see me in a c r o w n
Messages In This Thread
you did not break me - by Ketzia - October 11, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Ketzia - October 11, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Ketzia - October 17, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Ketzia - October 20, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - October 26, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Ketzia - November 24, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: you did not break me - by Mahler - November 30, 2019, 08:20 PM