Big Salmon Lake daring
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sorry for delayed post, @Baltasar. Assuming @Dirge is not going to reply as he wasn't addressed yet, but obviously feel free to change your mind/jump in??
An ear gave a delicate flick in consideration to the stranger's offer. It was a surprise to her that during a time of hunger the lone wolf would be so kind, but the mother bear would not turn away the potential for a meal—at least it could be a small morsel she could return to her children.

The other wolf did not draw closer nor reveal he held interest in conversing with the two, and so Ketzia’s sights were set purely upon the fisherman, for now, her wayward paws leading her ever closer to the wolf who was willing to catch her a meal. She could play the coy damsel—a role she had partaken in many times over the moons, but instead she chose honesty, her bright eyes studying him curiously. “I couldn’t say no,” her smoky tones noted, a tilt to her muzzle as she took in his scent, erring to the side of caution still. “I have three hungry children to feed and the herds are nowhere to be found.”
...you should see me in a c r o w n
Messages In This Thread
daring - by Baltasar - October 17, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: daring - by Ketzia - October 17, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: daring - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: daring - by Baltasar - October 18, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: daring - by Ketzia - October 31, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: daring - by Baltasar - November 02, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: daring - by Ketzia - November 12, 2019, 03:25 PM