Moonspear you are to me like a very, very wild thing
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
While Hydra spoke, Alya spared a fleeting thought for Vaati. She had been quite enamored with him, for a time. The lawlessness of youth had been upon her, and she had allowed her wild nature to get the better of her; to lead her astray.

"We do," she agreed, finding herself less interested in meeting the man now that she knew a little more about him. She supposed it would be smart to meet him anyway, and to at least familiarize herself with the scent of their pack and their wolves. She would first be sure to cover herself in the scent of Moonspear, and in the scent of her sisters especially. She smelled too much like herself, these days, and it would be easy for any who knew her or Hydra or Lyra to guess she was a separate being from them.

The shewolf stretched and laid herself upon the stone floor of the cavern, thoughts turning over and over in her head. She did not wish to meet him, but she wondered about his size and strength. She remembered their father as being remarkably average in size for the amount of strength he possessed. She and Nikai were the same; strong, but not over large.

"A pack like that sounds like a liability as much as a boon," she ventured after much thought. "I do not doubt your ability to control or beguile -- but a man without sense or restraint strikes like lightning. You remember the other 'loud one'. He was nothing, but look at the damage he caused."

She looked up at Hydra, wondering what she thought of this.

"I can see their use, but we should seek an alliance with a more stable pack. Just in case this Vengence or a successor seeks to overwhelm us." Her head tilted to the side. "How much do we know about the boy in the woods? Is he violent, or merely loud? If he's young, perhaps kindness could secure his loyalty. And if it does not, we can always destory him when it comes time. But you can never go back and bring someone back to life."
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 27, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 27, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 06, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 13, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 24, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 03:18 PM