Wapun Meadow But I still want you to hurt
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Xan: 12/22
Awol: 16/22
(Contact me concerning any PP you would rather not have. I'm going to assume Xan didn't get his face, probably the throat or neck.)

Awol emitted a small yelp of suprise when the white wolf lunged.

His teeth bared, the white stranger managed to grab a hold of him, sinking their teeth into Awol's tender flesh. The boy emitted a guttural noise once more as the pain sunk in. The images of his family flashed into his mind. The scarring of his shoulder — and the murder of his future and mental well-being. It was at moments like these, no...the memories of these, he taken flight far from the grasp of his pain and evils. Always running, never winning. 

He should flee. He should have fled. He knew he had to. To live and see another day even. But his legs were frozen in place and his breathing impoverished. Awol did not identify if the wolf had broken his hold or had jumped away. The pain all felt the same. Sight was compromised, and eveythign was blurred for short moments. Like the roots of the strongest oak tree, fear grew along his pine and invaded his mind with the upmost persistency in drving him to panic.

It couldn't be so. Would he die? He couldn't, at least not yet. Not here where he knew nothing and barely lived truly.

Not today, not tommorrow, and never again.

He summoned all the courage he required and struck for the other male's neck. His attack was blind, but he was immersed in fury and smelt of raw rage. And yet tears fell. His eyes stung and were closed, and tears fell. Was it the pure passion of the fight or the joy of fighting back, Awol could never know. All his senses had left him astray, and the power of fear and anger drove him only.

The boy felt his teeth sink into their neck. His nails dug smaller wounds in his flurry of anger. With no hesitation, the grey male quickly slunk away from the stranger, prepared to defend if he needed to.

His sights were clear.
His teeth gleaming.
And eyes piercing the enemy.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - October 31, 2019, 06:25 AM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - November 12, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - November 12, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - November 20, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - November 21, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - December 04, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - December 05, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - January 23, 2020, 12:31 AM