Northstar Vale The woods are lovely, dark, and deep
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
A sigh cut by the sudden presence of another. Her ear twitched, golden gaze turning around until it settled upon a familiar monochrome image. A relief, as the male closed the distance to her. Agana nodded, studying the grey male, a quick glance to his ice gaze. A young boy, he was. Much younger than her, perhaps similar in age with her pearl; but she did not mind it.

“Good day,” she greeted, as her body settled down on the ground, tail moving to her right. The sand female was quite relaxed after the long journey, which was unusual to her. Golden gaze glanced to her side, a deep breath filling her lungs. “Such a beautiful vale, isn’t it?” She remembered vaguely of the Weald, of the trees she called ‘home’ not so long ago.

“Ah, where are my manners. I apologize,” a pause, “I am Agana,” she recited her name, and glanced into his ice gaze once more, waiting.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep - by Agana - October 31, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: The woods are lovely, dark, and deep - by Dagwood - October 31, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: The woods are lovely, dark, and deep - by Agana - November 02, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: The woods are lovely, dark, and deep - by Dagwood - November 02, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: The woods are lovely, dark, and deep - by Agana - November 05, 2019, 01:58 PM