Horizon Ridge You like to drink and to smoke to take away the pain
163 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, it's not supposed to be like that, Nieve replied, motioning to the choppy waves and the whitecaps that crashed into the shore. I mean, sometimes it is, when there's a storm or the wind is high, but it's like that all the time now. Seething, was the best way she could describe it. All the time she was saying it, her eyes remained fixated on Cam's brilliant green ones. So green. So lovely. They were made all the more striking by the pitch black of his face.

Was it rude to say "I really like how black your face is" to someone? Nieve thought it might be, so she didn't say it.

I'm Nieve, she said bashfully, tearing her gaze away from his stunning jade eyes at last. She hoped he hadn't noticed she was staring at them. My family lived at the sea before. Usually it's really nice, calm and gentle. Dangerous, yes, but it touches the shore ever-so-gently and you can walk in the shallows and feel refreshed. Not like how it pummelled the coast now. Realizing she was talking way too much about stuff that Cam probably didn't care much about, she cleared her throat nervously and asked, so how come you're here?
NANOWRIMO: 207
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
RE: You like to drink and to smoke to take away the pain - by Nieve - November 03, 2019, 10:25 AM