Witch's Marsh i'm living the single (single) life
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I'm Bhediya."

What a peculiar name. It was nothing he was used to hearing, his family first names were short and brief, for the family name that tied them all together was the only thing that was of importance. He studied her. She sported a merle coat, and bore a soft green gaze towards him and Ibis. She was quite smaller than Awol, and now realizing, he was the largest of the three. He nodded in return to her polite greeting.

"This is Awol, a budding scout." The Ibis had introduced him and enacted a smile and quick glance with her eyes. Awol couldn't help but smile a bit in return. He still couldn't quite imagine how lucky he was to have such a caring and kind wolf be his friend.

"Bhediya was scouting for a bit too, but she might stay with us a while."

"The more the merrier," he agreed, he wouldn't mind if another wolf stayed with them. As long as she didn't interrupt his scouting lessons with Ibis, he was happy to have two friends around. "That it is, fs you would like to stay with us...Bhediya?" The boy tried not to botch the pronunciation of the woman's name, and he had somehow gotten it right. He still felt a bit embarrassed though.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 06, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Alheis - November 07, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 07, 2019, 07:58 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Alheis - November 07, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 08, 2019, 07:46 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Alheis - November 08, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 09, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 10, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 11, 2019, 01:09 PM