Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't fit the feelings in
163 Posts
Ooc —
You're alive! Scarab gasped at the same time as Nieve reached up to nip affectionately at his ear, and the same time Maegi said hello. She was so relieved. The return of Rosalyn was a balm for Erzulie's heart, and seeing one of her brothers returned safely was the same for Nieve's. She never doubted that they would each come back in their own time, but she knew Erzulie would be overjoyed to know that Scarab was alive and home.

To Maegi, she replied, I can call for mama, but I can also just show Scarab where we're staying now. After all, it wasn't like Erzulie needed to come here and admit him herself. Scarab was a born Rusalkan, and Nieve herself would thump Aningan into the ground if he had anything to say about her brother returning. Nieve assumed Maegi wanted to be thanked for helping him, though, so she took it upon herself to say, thank you so much for taking care of my brother. I know mama will appreciate it a lot, we were so worried.

After stepping away and throwing up a quick howl for @Erzulie, Nieve turned impishly to Scarab and said, c'mon, I can show you where we sleep and where the food is! No need to mention how little of that there was; they both looked as hungry as she felt. Oh, and there's this cave that's kinda like the grotto. It's not the same as home but it's close enough!
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
i can't fit the feelings in - by Maegi - November 07, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Scarab - November 08, 2019, 03:43 AM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Nieve - November 12, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Maegi - November 12, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Scarab - November 14, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Nieve - November 17, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Maegi - December 05, 2019, 07:42 PM