Swiftcurrent Creek i used to be nice, soft and tender
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
As Star listened to the girl, she began to feel more sympathetic to her situation, and more thankful that she had not yet encountered disaster, only its aftereffects. Especially as Ibis explained the conditions of each side of her family, Star's heart went out to her. "Oh. I'm sorry about your mother... my condolences." She offered, a bit awkwardly. She meant it genuinely but she still seemed unsure of exactly what to say. Star had never known her mother and if her cruel father died in disaster, she probably wouldn't feel a thing. She didn't necessarily understand what a person's love to their parents felt like- but she had loved and lost before, and so she still tried her best to be sensitive to how the girl felt. 

When Ibis said family in describing the dissapeared people of Swiftcurrent Creek, Star wondered if she herself considered them a family. Probably at one point in time she had. But that was long ago and she had lived in many a place since then. However, she did not comment on this- instead she spoke. "Lost Creek Hollow? I hadn't heard of it. What direction is it in?" She asked. She hadn't a particular reason to trust this girl, but if she had a chance of finding the people she had once known, she would chase it.
Messages In This Thread
i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 08, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 09, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 09, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 09, 2019, 01:42 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 08:57 PM