Blackfeather Woods feed me
57 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
will roll if it comes to that! PM me if you would rather me do it now <3 trespassing.

Beaten and bloody, Shego recovered through sleep and sleep alone. She did not have it in her to be angry; she was hungry. Hungry was all she was. Stripped of skin in several places, stripped of more than that in others, Shego and her mind had all but faded to its most primal state. Each step forward was a stumble. She needed to rest. She needed to eat. Eat.

How she came to these woods she did not know; here she was, surging past the border at a stumbling clip before she fell and closed her eyes. And then she rose, weak, confounded, blinking. She knew this place; a spark of light flashed in otherwise dull eyes. It had been years since she had seen this place, and Shego gasped.

This is meant, she said with a laugh, sacrifice; my blood sacrifice. My blood. Home, home again! She laughed, the sound harsh. Where was that pretty girl? Where was she? Was her eye still here? It would tell her what she sought to know, she believed. Pretty princesses and their pretty blood make for the best of all sacrifices.

Still she did not want her blood. Just that lost eye. That lost eye that would tell her all.
Messages In This Thread
feed me - by Shego - November 13, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: feed me - by Maegi - November 13, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: feed me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: feed me - by Rowan - November 15, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: feed me - by Shego - November 21, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: feed me - by Maegi - November 22, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: feed me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: feed me - by Rowan - November 27, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: feed me - by Maegi - December 13, 2019, 04:08 PM