Emberwood We didn't start the fire. (UG)
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Hope you all don't mind my boy posting again, since we weren't doing rounds. <3
(@Ibis, perhaps make it so wolves can just howl if they agree if you feel the need to wrap this up, or Awol can volunteer to round everyone up and spread the news! We could all use those post counts!) 

[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

Awol was grateful for the welcoming nod he receieved from Bhediya, and caught her smile towards the white stranger. She called him Pyg — perhaps it was short for something? He promised to remember that name next time he saw the stranger. Awol's eyes shifted as he noticed Ibis was smiling widely at him. At least his good friend was fairing well. The scarred boy had decided he would stay close to Ibis' side from now on, so she would never be too lonely. He licked his lips in anticipation for Ibis' announcement...and to see Kukulkan. He felt his stomach knot up weirdly and breath interrupted by the mere thought of the young man. It would be crude and inaccurate to compare Kukulkan to a boy.

If only he was more like him, strong, able, and open. Many of the wolves around him possessed talent and admirable quirks, while he was just good at being angry and unpromising. Awol was once more attentive as Ibis spoke. Through her words, Awol pitied her. She loved this marsh, didn't she? When she had proposed the idea of relocating to the woods, he was suprised and intrested — even glad. The woman was not wrong, the mud was annoying, the land was often cold and wet, and Awol could hardly find a dry place to sleep if it wasn't outside the marsh.

"I agree with Ibis. I have never seen this forest myself before, but I trust her judgement," Awol drawled out his words to be informative and strong. While the woman was nervous, Ibis would make a great leader. She knew the lay of the land, and has experience with other packs and pack life. As much as Awol would love to bear and personally flaunt the title of alpha, he was not suited for such a position at this time. He mentally sucked in his breath and continued.

"I volunteer to go offically scout the area, to find an ideal place to set up a camp, for everyone living in the marsh — and perhaps investigate if any other wolves are living there. But I'll wait until everyone else forwards the notion," he added hurriedly. He'd take it as an opprutunity to scout the land wiht Ibis, just to let her know he was there, and would keep his promises. Awol even imagined Kukulkan at his side as well — just him and his closest companions. He was somewhat selfish, but he knew the decision was up to Ibis.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Pygmalion - November 13, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Alheis - November 13, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Bhediya - November 13, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Pygmalion - November 16, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 21, 2019, 12:30 AM