Hoshor Plains Never changing ever changing
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Well - it doesn't help with his tracking abilities when one's sense of smell is similar to that of a potato. But that would be a conversation for another time. They were focussing on Ira, for now, he was focussing on Ira now and had no intention of shifting the conversation topic onto his own disabilities. I'll get you something better anyway. He continued with a smile - a dead crow, Ira deserved so much better. Even if it was food regardless of what it was, he liked to think his next catch would be a dove or something. All white, beautiful just as she was. 

And not some icky bird that eats carrion.

Even if Hiero himself would have loved to munch down on the thing regardless, but he was no lady. Just some starving savage who would shove anything down his stomach to stop the rumblings from distracting him from his conversations. The pain was absent but the sound was ever-growing. 

Hmmm that won't deter me - but, I would hate to lick clean the plant mixture that Speedy worked hard to prepare for you. I'm sure the plants are doing a better job than my tongue could ever do. Plus, how mad would gentle Speedy be if he ruined her work just because he wanted to get close to Ira and prolong the healing process?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Never changing ever changing - by Hieronymous - November 13, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Never changing ever changing - by Ira - November 29, 2019, 02:57 AM
RE: Never changing ever changing - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Never changing ever changing - by Ira - December 16, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Never changing ever changing - by Hieronymous - December 17, 2019, 11:41 AM