Shadewood First Steps
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
After his initial shock wears off she notices the plume of fur around his neck and back resemble a great lions mane by how bristled he is. His thick fur sticks out in every direction and it almost causes her to smirk, though had he had actually meant to harm her she’d be absolutely terrified. She’s not sure if she’d even be able to get out unscathed or even alive for that matter.

His reply really does make her chuckle and she steps a few paces closer to the raven haired male. “Well, I suppose I get that.” She says matter of factly with a raise of her chin.

The massive wolf’s next reply has her truly grinning. Her ears briefly swivel backwards before facing him fully and she does an experimental twist of her tail to see if there’s still a significant amount of pain; thankfully she finds it only sore. 

She’s already reaching the hulking form of the other wolf as she makes brief eye contact with him before sliding herself enticingly against his chest. “I know exactly what I look like. I’m sure you’d believe this isn’t the first time this has happened.” As the rest of her sleek body slides against him, Aero lifts her fox-like tail and slips her tail beneath his chin. “After all,” She begins, lazily sidling away from him. “I’ve at least been successful in my hunt.” She gloats, trotting over to the rabbit and picking it up in her jaws.

The she-wolf comes back to him, and drops it at his paws. “Care to share? As a gift for not eating me.” She offers.
Messages In This Thread
First Steps - by Aero - November 13, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: First Steps - by Yutani - November 19, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: First Steps - by Aero - November 19, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: First Steps - by Yutani - November 19, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: First Steps - by Aero - November 19, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: First Steps - by Yutani - November 19, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: First Steps - by Aero - November 19, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: First Steps - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: First Steps - by Aero - November 23, 2019, 02:58 AM
RE: First Steps - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: First Steps - by Aero - November 29, 2019, 01:43 AM