Neverwinter Forest and i wondered for those i love still
41 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
Markus responded to the call as if he had been physically snatched and yanked in its direction. The compulsion to come when called, to be there when needed, was never stronger than when it was Mal who called him - and it was his voice in the air. 

Markus arrived on scene in the direction the intruder now walked, saying something about tar. He blocked her further descent into Neverwinter with cold eyes and bristling neck fur. Markus was a fairly patient being but even he was getting ridiculously tired of all these people who did not belong here pressing and breaking their borders. It was beginning to become almost a parody but Markus was not laughing. His gaze shifted to Mal and that weird twist in his guts that he was starting to associate with his young leader fluttered through his stomach. Cam was there, too - sweet, injured Cam. He refocused on the female and found, to his surprise, that the fluttery feeling intensified his anger. His nose wrinkled a bit and he took a step forward.

"Get out. You have no reason to be here. Leave - or you'll be removed." His voice was cold and left no room for diplomacy or negotiation. His leader had called - Mal, had called - and his wounded packmate lay barely recovered from a previous assault only feet behind this intruder. There was no room to be diplomatic today.  Markus wasnt a fighter but if he had to...he would make sure she moved on.
Messages In This Thread
and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 19, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 21, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 21, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 21, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Markus - November 22, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 24, 2019, 10:22 PM