Blackfeather Woods Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honour.
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Hoping for @Maegi

Their return to the woods should've filled him with something other than dread, and he knew it. Continuing to maintain a distance from the wolves who were supposed to be his pack-mates, Venamis lingered in the loneliest sections of Blackfeather that he could find.

There was comfort in the quiet and the darkness, something he'd come to often seek. If Maegi looked for him, he managed to evade her. He doubted she would anyway; despite a loyalty to her that he would've once considered unwavering, he didn't feel her deserving of the fondness for her that'd faded over time.

Blackfeather Woods had been a home to him, a place he'd sworn to protect, but the proximity of Midar filled him with uncertainty and bitterness for Rowan roused a new longing for change. Perhaps he'd been optimistic to think he might find a place among these wolves, that he might someday be looked upon as something more than "Damien's kid".

He padded toward the territory outskirts with solemn determination, focus fixed on the satisfying crunch of frost beneath his heavy and reluctant paws.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread