Haunted Wood I want the glitter on me
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Next round will start on the 27th/28th
Excellent. Most of them showed up. Hela was absent anyway, but she was surprised to not see Alison here. She was the General, right? Either way, they could still do it.

Of course, Vengeance tested her capability to organize the group. She'd be a useless Leuteniant if not.
"We all have strengths and weaknesses and our numbers will be divided accordingly for success." She had seen Black Hat work in the field. He could organize a group and work with who he was given. "Black Hat has tactical abilities I've yet seen proven in anyone else," of course, she didn't say no one else had the ability, it was just that she hadn't seen it.  
She gave Black Hat and Tzila a look, meaning that they will not start shit. This was a hunt.

"We will single out one chosen by me or Black Hat for our group and take it down. The prey will be within the groups' capabilities." There was no point in choosing a stag when there was not the strength to kill it. Two kills were better than one, no matter the size of one kill. It'd have to be a big fuckin' kill to make her weigh the options. 

"My group will be Vengeance and Valour, Black Hat will take Tzila and..Clay?" She had to think to remember the name of the other child she'd heard in passing. "Serem will help scatter the herd and divide the targets. She will mediate to ensure each group has the correct power for the target." If Black Hat decided to go for something big, Serem should go and help take it down. Vanity and Vengeance would manage, but she was confident that with Valour, being the tough little shit he was, they could handle it. And, seeing as Black Hat had already declared himself to be a higher rank than Tzila, she would now have to listen.

Providing there were no more questions, she would turn and make her way towards the herd, leading her group for the hunt.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
I want the glitter on me - by Vanity - November 18, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by Vengeance - November 18, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by Serem - November 18, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by RIP Tzila - November 18, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by Valour - November 18, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by Clay - November 19, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by Black Hat - November 21, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by Vanity - November 24, 2019, 07:25 AM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by Valour - November 24, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: I want the glitter on me - by RIP Tzila - November 25, 2019, 03:19 PM