Lost Creek Hollow you'll change me into something bad
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
ahh sorry for writing all this :"o

It was not long, before the dark male came approaching. She was confident he was likely Terance, but she could not assume for sure- either way, his little smile eased her nerves. He confirmed that she had arrived to the right location. She did not have to think twice, before respectfully bowing her head deeply, just for a moment. She lifted it up again, and spoke: "I am Star. If you, Sir, are Terance, as I believe you to be, I have met your daughter Ibis in the west," she paused, to motion her muzzle in the proper direction, before continuing- "who has informed me of this pack's existence. My apologies to spend your time but, I once lived near here in a place called Swiftcurrent Creek." She was quiet for just a moment, as if reflecting on her memories past. 

"Ibis told me, that there may be individuals here who know of the pack's demise. I hate to bother you for information but, well, my curiosity has gotten the best of me..." She trailed off a bit awkwardly, more alike to the hesitance of a kid, rather than the old woman she was. Yes- she hated to be a bother. It felt awkward, coming to interrogate these lovely people on a neighbor pack. But Star hadn't been here in five years, and who knew how much time she had left? It was something she longed to know before she died, to satisfy that thirst for knowledge, to know how things had turned out after she left.
Messages In This Thread
you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - November 19, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 03, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - December 03, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 09, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 20, 2019, 03:14 PM