Lost Creek Hollow you'll change me into something bad
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
I hope you dont mind if this thread is rlly short, I just wanted to make sure she attempted to get info icly ^_^ tell me if you want the thread to go longer and I'll change this,,

The man confirmed his identity as Terance, and politely waited for her to finish before speaking up. He mentioned that they were small and not particularly friendly- fairly negative characteristics to list, but it was fine. She no longer cared to protect the Swiftcurrent name, she was only curious of their ends. But she wouldn't really learn anything.

Though she appreciated him even bothering to stay and assist her, his answer was vague. They dispersed? It didn't really tell her much- only that their ending was anticlimactic and nothing particularly interesting. She wondered if those wolves who had dispersed were around here somewhere, but she doubted it. She had only met Kove again since her return as a familiar face. The Swiftcurrent people she knew were probably long dead or gone. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm thankful that you even helped me at all- I appreciate it." She did not want to waste much more of his time, standing here at his border interrogating him. "Well I'll be off then, Terance, if you don't mind. I wish the best of luck to you and your pack," She chirped. She did not leave yet though; she would wait for his dismissal before making her way off towards the mountains.
Messages In This Thread
you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - November 19, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 03, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - December 03, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 09, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 20, 2019, 03:14 PM