Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
When he called her sweetheart, it threw her off a little, her eyes widening with some surprise at the little nickname. But she wasn't too bothered by the word; she did thrive on attention. She was the belle of the ball after all. Or at least, this is what she believed to be true in her head. She was pretty and sweet, of course men would be charmed by her- that's what mother had always said. So she allowed a smile to creep onto her face at the little name he had used, and at the fact that he was apparently "loads'a fun". 

And then, the stranger offered to teach her a game. All the rage back home? She was intrigued. Back in her home, there were only a few games she had learned. That's about how it goes, when you grew up mostly around adults and not with many kids of your own age. And the kids she knew her age were girls who liked to pick flowers and splash in the water in their free time- little girls raised to be lady-like just like Chanel. They didn't invent games with the imagination of a child. Because of this, combined with her age of only a year and therefore childlike mentality, she was eager to learn this game, whatever it was. 

"Yes, I'd love to- er, I'm down to play," She affirmed with happiness, trying to pick up on his way of speech which was so different than her own.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM