Altar of Twilight a bitter pill to swallow
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Thank you soooo much for joining this thread!

Her ears perked at the sound of approaching feet and accompanying it was a greeting that tilted her head ever so slightly. Belharra's accent caught her off guard, the dark woman hesitated a moment to decipher what was said to her, lulling the words a second time over in her head to be certain of what the woman said before giving her own response. "Yes, I'm hoping tonight is a promise of something worthwhile." she said with a wag of her tail, half hoping that the sight of a full moon would bring her luck. "are you from around here?" she asked next, giving her company the once over.

Belharra, from this light, was not very remarkable. Her pelt resembled the color of her own but what peaked her interest and completely set the women apart, was Belharra's intimidating height. The woman seemed to be all legs, if anything else. She too was scruffy, her pelt seeming to have a mind of its own and went which way it pleased. She was sure though, her own appearance was worth a double take considering that unlike her counterpart, she seemed stunted in height and fairly chubby beneath her thick, long coat, in fact she could recall hearing faint whispers from others that winter must have been favorable for her, as if prey came so easy for her. "I'm Katya by the way... she grew silent, waiting for the woman to speak finally.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - November 27, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 03, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 05, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 06, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 10, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 13, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 16, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 23, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 26, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - January 09, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:22 PM