Altar of Twilight a bitter pill to swallow
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Something about Belharra made her nervous and immediately her posture changed from one of openness to that of cautiousness. She could feel her mouth grow uncomfortably dry, and in an effort to quiet the sound from her pounding heart the woman's ears fell down to her skull, her inituition telling her to run. She wasn't quite sure why she felt this way, judging from Belharra's appearance she was friendly enough--possibly too friendly--but Katya had been hoping to find a friendly face in the sea of emptiness. Why then did she feel so off? "I caught the scent of rabbit, but I think it may have went stale..." she spoke, wondering how the woman would take the news; as she'd expected, this woman considered from appearance alone that Katya had been eating herself fat.

"I've had my fair share of luck," she said, admitting to the woman her success since entering the land but it was most likely due to being in the right place at the right time. "but nothing worth bragging about." she said, assuring the woman that looks were indeed deceiving. "I'm Katya, it's a pleasure to meet you Belharra." she said, flashing her warmest smile in the tall girls direction. It would seem that for a moment she felt her nervousness flee. "I'm sure you have plenty of stories you could tell..." she started, looking toward the ground before continuing on. "I wouldn't mind hearing one while tracking down a prey suitable for two." she admitted while coming to her haunches in a sit. A hunting party of two was always better, and more successful, than one.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - November 27, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 03, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 05, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 06, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 10, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 13, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 16, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 23, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 26, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - January 09, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:22 PM