Altar of Twilight a bitter pill to swallow
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She followed Belharra without missing a beat, her short limbs carrying her easily over each obstacle. She, like her counterpart, would lower her nose to the ground in search of a scent but kept her attention on the story as well, listening as the woman described the cotter that also happened to be a moon. She could remember her parents telling plenty of stories with a trickster, more so as a way to teach them a lesson and she was certain that this story would be no different but it kept her attention non the less. "Ah yes, we have plenty of those stories back home." she admitted, hanging back from Belharra a short moment when she thought to have found a trail but realizing that it had grown stale hours ago and continued on.

"I can only imagine that the kings mate found him charming...and the king, being the ruler that he is, was not fond of having such a lowly creature take his partner and sought to have him beheaded..." she said, attempting to fill in some gaps of the story. "am I right?" she said, though at that moment something had caught her eyes, it was the sight and scent of a pine marten that made her stop and observe whether she should attempt to even give chase to the creature that had so quickly fled from them. She glanced to Belharra and darted off from the woman without a second thought, giving chase to the weasel with hopes that it would not find a place to hide.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - November 27, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 03, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 05, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 06, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 10, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 13, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 16, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - December 23, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - December 26, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Belharra - January 09, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: a bitter pill to swallow - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:22 PM