Haunted Wood Watch My Swagger
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
, currently it is misty and set during the night. Located in Haunted Woods, wretched timberland | tagging: @Hela

For no particular reason, Abaddon had begun roaming the haunted woods more and more. There was no telling how much longer he would stick around for, perhaps just a little longer for the famine's sake, but he was looking forward to perhaps going out and meeting others. There had to be less aggressive wolves out there, others he can manipulate easier to let him satisfy that thirst of his from time to time than to worry about snapping teeth wrecking the one and only face he had. How terrible would that be if one of father's little minions would put a blasphemous scar on his alluring face?

He held a certain swagger in his step, tail slightly curled over his haunches, not enough to challenge for any rank - but certainly high enough to tell all that he was under no one's thumb. He wandered the mist with a hum on his tongue. The fog was so thick he could barely see the outlines of the trees around him - there was one thing for certain that he would miss about his father's little group here, it was the lands he claimed. The fog that always seemed to hug the trees was damn well appealing. Too bad it fucking smelled like his pops all the time.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 29, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - December 11, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - December 18, 2019, 11:23 PM