Sawtooth Spire Step into your power.
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The rain fell harder, and Venamis, blinking away water that stung his eyes, remained rooted to the spot.

So she wanted to know if his father had shared information with him. With him! Him!? Well that was fucking hilarious. Did she really think that Damien would use his own son, he who proved most promising, as a weapon against his enemies? Venamis curled a lips, outraged at the suggestion; for all his frustration directed at his blood relatives, they were still his family. Family was supposed to come first, even if they had not cared to look for him... right? His decision to prematurely disperse from them had been his own, one made purely of stubbornness and a desire for independence.

"I still don't know what my father apparently did to Blackfeather," he grumbled, "and I don't care, because it has nothing to do with me." He stepped away, placing further distance between them with the silent suggestion that he was done having this discussion with her. "I was just a kid, and somehow it's my responsibility to make up for whatever the heck he did if I want everyone to like me? You can take that bullshit idea and shove it up your ass," he snorted, furious, and turned from her with a sudden eagerness to be gone - but not without calling over a raven shoulder as he loped away: "go find Blackfeather on your own if you want to suckle on Maegi so much, bitch!" 

With her having just admitted that she'd have doomed him to die unsupported by a pack that day, Venamis owed her nothing. All that came from this encounter was verification of his initial thoughts of her, so she could go eat shit with the rest of the dickheads at Blackfeather.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
Step into your power. - by Venamis - November 29, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Step into your power. - by Andraste - November 29, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Tundra - November 29, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Venamis - November 30, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: Step into your power. - by Andraste - December 01, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Step into your power. - by Tundra - December 01, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Venamis - December 02, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Tundra - December 02, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Venamis - December 02, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Tundra - December 03, 2019, 06:52 PM