Haunted Wood ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The call was something new, and yet familiar all at the same time. Hydra was paying them a visit and summoning the Warlord himself for some kind of impromptu hearing. Perhaps she had found something interesting in regards to other surroundings packs - or maybe it was one of pleasure. What he wasn't aware of is that it was in regards to the escapees. He paid no mind to the child, while Revui had already been dealt with while he was skulking around the borders after his own escape. 

Not once had Moonspear been a part of any conversation. Not that either of them was the talkative type. 

Walking up to the border, the first he noticed was there was a pair of them. Hydra was accompanied by another this time around. His grin faded while he eyed the two. Never did she need a companion before, so why now? She was heading to an allied pack, after all, she shouldn't have needed a guard more so than any other time while wandering the wilds. To what do I owe the pleasure? Naturally, he was guarded. 

What was going on? Clearly it was something more than just a pleasant visit of friends.
Messages In This Thread
ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 07, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 09, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 09, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 09, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 19, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 07:49 PM