Noctisardor Bypass i will destroy
38 Posts
Ooc — viz
All Welcome 
tags for reference!

fresh snowfall blankets the earth, though the light sleet casts the world in a the soft grey icefall. the small icicles pelt at him, caught in the towering boughs of evergreens as he makes his way, carefully, just east of the grove. he lets @Sakhmet know in broken common, gesturing in the direction he intended to go and trying to communicate that he'd return soon. as it was, he had no intentions of straying too far from his companion. gleipnir finds it unbeneficial to wander too far away for the simple reasons of losing his way too easily in these strange lands, and being unable to communicate with them. though he remembers some common his grasp on the language he assumes is spoken here is stunted by his unwillingness to learn it as a child.

it would be a while before he had enough to grasp on it to communicate it well enough that others might understand him beyond repetition of their words and single to two or three worded sentences.

but the path he takes, leads him to the outskirts of a territory protected by short, narrow mountains. though the glimmering creek in the distance and snow topped trees of woodland beckons him to explore it further he lingers on the outskirts, reluctant to travel further without sakhmet at his side.
sakhmet is welcome to join in any of gleipnir's threads @ any time.
i am, like everything, a lowly mix /
of the divine, the bestial —
Messages In This Thread
i will destroy - by Gleipnir - December 08, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Andraste - December 12, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Gleipnir - December 12, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Sakhmet - December 18, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: i will destroy - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 04:36 AM
RE: i will destroy - by Gleipnir - December 18, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Sakhmet - December 18, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Gleipnir - December 19, 2019, 11:29 AM