Sleepy Fox Hollow i'll give you a thousand pounds to show me how you do it
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He had wandered from his new home for no reason really. There was no family to search for anymore, but still he roamed, possibly in search of some way to diminish the misery her felt every second he was awake. He traveled south, purposely avoiding any route that might lead him back to the deserted creek, walking for hours with no real purpose.

As he neared the southern end of the mountains, he caught a scent on the wind and for a few moments, he was frozen in place. It was impossible. That scent—it belonged to a ghost; there was no way it could be wafting by on the breeze, fresh and mixed with blood. He was moving again before he had even processed anything, his parental instincts taking over and urging him to run to his daughter's rescue. 

Heart pounding in his ears, he sprinted as fast as his muscles would allow, following the trail until it lead him near Diaspora. Except they weren't where they had been the last time he had visited. The scent was the same, but they no longer resided at the lake. It didn't matter right then. Kavik sprinted forward, quickly putting himself between Zephyr and the snarling diaspora wolves. Teeth bared, a snarl moved from his own chest, but he waited to lunge. He knew Mahler, and didn't wish for this to damage any future relationships, but he wouldn't allow them to hurt his daughter.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll give you a thousand pounds to show me how you do it - by RIP Kavik - December 10, 2019, 02:57 PM