Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
this post is so bad sorry lmao

words snap irritably at her in response to her presence and she glares, affronted. of course it was he, random wolf whom did not belong here, who got to be angry; not her who had an actual right to. yet a darkly amused smile then prances upon pale features at an internal comment tainted with such irony one could not laugh at it even if it were bitterly. so of course, she voices it. "must i want something to be here, after all these woods are clearly no longer claimed; anyone has right to linger beneath these treesa soft snort, already predicting he'd find an easy loop hole and launch something else about her watching him or whatever but the sentence had been more for herself than he really, so in turn she cared little for how he took it. in fact, not in the mood to entertain an already deteriorating conversation with someone so prickly when already she did not trust herself to remain so in control of herself- the ghost is prepared to simply turn and depart when the trees whisper giddily as a breeze pulls through the woods.

a twitch of her noise is quick to be accompanied by a thoughtful frown as she focuses back on him. there was something slightly...familiar about the scent to dance about his form. yet what was it? wrack her brains as she may she comes up with nothing and simply tilts her head in a quick, bird like manner. "there is something vaguely familiar about your scent....where do you come from?she really couldn't even begin to think of where she might have gotten a whiff of wherver he hailed from and so maybe there is nothing to follow up from this but she supposes there is no harm in asking.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Tundra - December 13, 2019, 03:24 PM