Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
it relieves her more than she'd like to admit when he grows more neutral in his demeanour, she does not wish to care about the attitude of some stranger yet knows all too well that had she walked away after his initial attitude it would've bothered her for hours on end. not because she'd be hurt or anything, but at the injustice of it all considering where they stood. still, pathetic of her to feel such a way all the same. 

her tail swishes as ears tilt forward with undeniable curiosity when he speaks. no, she didn't believe they'd met either yet something from that sentence did stick out. nightwalkers....where had she?- yet he speaks once more before she can fully assess the scattered memories throughout her mind. hela? that too rang a bell and once more was just out of reach of making sense to her, dammit there was little so frustrating! brows furrow as her frown deepens, if he referred to her as 'girl' it likely meant she were young right, and of course tundra being who she was, had never gone beyond rowan when it came to blackfeather's youth. in fact she'd purposefully avoided them all until the boy had actively sought her out. flicking her tail once more; she offers up a small, somewhat sheepish shake of her head. she had helped lead blackfeather and couldn't even recall the name's of what could have been their potential future. then again, he had never mentioned her hailing from these woods she'd just presumed..."the name doesn't sound completely foreign yet i cannot put a face to it...why?"

and it was just as she uttered that that she suddenly remembered. not who the girl was no, but why the scent of the man and the name nightwalkers had stood out to her because of course "oh you're one of vengeance's wolvesa brow arches as a bemused smile now graces her features. so he'd gone ahead and successfully brought his little group to life then. of course the scent lingering about them was more varied now yet like vegeance's pungent stench, it retained that of the assassin's they supposedly were. the slight tang of none other than death, and of course it struck memories that went further back too because had tundra not lived amongst and had a scent similar to that before escaping to teekon? well it certainly heightened her interest in the brute as ears leaned instinctively to catch bertók's intrigued caw from a branch although at a safe height; much lower than where the masses of his family always lingered.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Tundra - December 13, 2019, 04:27 PM